Saturday, March 24, 2012

Neutral Spring Makeup Look

Hey guys!

Today I'm gonna show you a neutral look that I'll be wearing for Spring like crazy!
It's very basic and simple!

So here goes...

First, start by using MAC's Studio Moisture Tint to unify your complexion without being too heavy on your skin.


Then, use MAC's Select Cover-Up to cover your dark circles and any blemishes you might have.

After that, to set it all, use Essence's Fix&Matte Translucent Powder with a fluffy powder brush.

There's the skin! Next, eyes. Start by priming your lids and brow bone with Essence's I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base.


Then, for eyeshadow (all MAC eyeshadows), use Woodwinked on your lid.

Then, use Soft Brown on your crease.

Use Expresso to deepen up your outer corner.


Finally, use Brule to highlight your brow bown and your inner corner.

To finalize the eyes, use Essence's Kajal in white in your lower water line,


and then, after curling your lashes, use your favourite mascara (mine is Maybelline's One by One).


Now, for your cheeks, I propose a cream blush couse it will stay longer in the warmer weather. I personally like MAC's cream blush in Something Special.



To finish off your look, you need something on your lips! So I suggest MAC's Viva Glam Cindy (it's one of my favourite lipsticks ever!). And, as it is a Lustre, you don't really need a gloss to wear over it.



So there's one of the makeup looks I'll be wearing all Spring long!
I'll soon post more makeup looks (neutral, dating, night, colourful...).

Tell me which one you want next on the comments :-)


Hearts Hugs and Kisses

With love,
Ella <3

2 comments: