Friday, March 16, 2012

Today's fashion trend...

LACE!!

It has been such a huge trend for the past seasons and I love it so much that I don't even know why I haven't done a post on it yet!

Lace it's that detail that turns any casual outfit into a super girly and feminine one!

Besides it's very versatile. You have it in so many colours and there are so many styles where you can insert them and they'll always look feminine and classic, giving you the right amout of sexyness without having to do to much!


So here a some of my favourite lace pieces.

Tops:

From Asos.


From Forever21



Bottoms:

From Ami ClubWear.

From Forever21.

From Forever21.



Dresses:

From Ami ClubWear.

From Forever21.



Others:


Both from Forever21.



OK so there were some clothing items that have lace and I loved!

Hope you guys liked it.
Please comment below telling me what other trends you want me to do a post on!


Hearts Hugs and Kisses.

With love,
Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment