Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dress like... Selena Gomez

Hey guys :-D

Today I'm gonna show you how you can recreate two different styles from Selena Gomez: one very casual and simple and other a little more dressy!

So here are Selena's styles:



For the first one (the casual and simple one), here are my ideas:


Starting with this very pretty top from Forever21



Then, some simple dark blue skinny jeans from Charlotte Russe



Keep the shoes simple with these white sandals from Forever21

And, to finish of the look, add a very subtle pop of colour with some fun bracelets, like these from Forever21


For the second look, the dressy one, here are my ideas:


Start of with the same pair of dark skinny jeans.


Then use a fun, original and flowy top. For this piece, I have some suggestions, like this one from Urban Outfitters

This one, also from Urban Outfitters


 This one, from Forever21


Or this one, also from Forever21



To finish the look, go for some simple and classic black heels, like these from Steve Madden (called REMMEDY, in Black Patent


So, those were my ideas to recreate these two looks from Selena Gomez.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Comment telling me what other celebrities or celebrity's looks you would like me to do a "Dress like..." post on.


Hearts Hugs and Kisses

With love,
Ella <3



No comments:

Post a Comment