Monday, April 9, 2012

Product review

Hey guys :-D

Today I'll be reviewing a product that I've been obsessed with since I got it!!

It's the Claire's Makeup Set:

I'm completely in love with this palette!
It has almost every eyeshadow colour that I could ever ask for (there are 70 eyeshadow in this palette) and they are all super pigmented!
My personal favourite colour is the dusky, brownish red (3rd column, 5th line). It's very pretty, unique and it's super hard to find a similar colour!

It was given to me on my 16th B-day by a great friend of my mom's (and mine, of course). Since she gave it to me, I've been using it on my everyday a lot and playing with all the bold colours everytime I have the chance! :-D

The 4 blushes are also very pigmented and they look very pretty on. They have some glitter but it doesn't look too shiny, they just give you a healthy glow, which is perfect!

Then, there are two powders (at least I think that's what they are!) but I haven't tryed them yet, and I probably won't, becouse they look too light for my skin.

It also has 12 lip glosses. I also haven't really tryed them but I feel like the darkest ones have an "ok" pigmentation. The lighter ones look all pretty much the same on (at least that's what feels like for now).


Over all, I' very happy that I got this palette, mostly becouse of the eyeshadows and the blushes. I'm very exited to use it on lots and lots of different looks!


Ok so that was it for today's post!
Comment telling me if you have this pallette, if you like it, what's your favourite colour and if you would like me to do some looks out of this palette.
Oh, and tell me what other produtcs I should try and/or do a review on!


Hope you enjoyed it :-)


Hearts Hugs and Kisses

With love,
Ella <3


No comments:

Post a Comment