Sunday, April 29, 2012

Prom makeup!!

Hey guys!!

This is my Prom makeup post.

Like all the other Prom related posts, it's divided in categories: face, eyes, cheeks and lips!

Let's start!!


Face:

For foundation, I suggest you don't use one that has SPF in it becouse it will make you look very pale in photos. One that's not too havy and has a medium to high coverage will do!! I suggest Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation.


For concealer I suggest MAC's Select Cover-Up. It's has great coverage to hide that annoying pimple that appeared right on your Prom night!


For powder I suggest Revlon's PhotoReady Translucent Powder. It will make your makeup last longer and, since it is translucent, you don't have to worry about getting one in your skin tone!


Oh and, also, I suggest using a stippling brush becouse it gives you a flawless finish! This one is from Elf.


Eyes:

For eyes I have 3 different options for you guys!

The fist one is your standard black smokey eye! See how to get it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzqYChlFzPw


The second one is a brown, neutral smokey eye. Perfect for the girls who want the lips to be the bold ones! See how to get it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBeBGk_kfw


The last one is a super colourful and crazy look that will make everyone look at you when you pass by! For the daring girls! Here's how to get it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz0yuXEmQto



Cheeks:

For cheeks I have two blush suggestions, a highlighter and a bronzer.

The fist blush is just a very neutral one that will look good with any makeup look you wear! It's NYX's powder blush in Angel.


The second one is a coral blush. Coral is a big trend for Spring and it looks beautiful on your cheeks! This is Benefit's Coralista blush.

For highlighter, I suggests Benefit's High Beam. It gives a beautiful glow to your face.


For bronzer, I suggest Urban Decay's Baked Bronzer. I really suggest you contour your face when you're going to have pictures taken becouse it makes you look way better. 


Lips:

For lips I also have three options!

The firts is the perfect one if you went for a very dramatic eye (like a black smokey eye or something very colourful) and you want your lips to be nude but not completly without colour. This is a Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy.


The second is for the daring and classy girls who want their lips to be the main focus of the night!! The classic red lips! Start by outlining your lips with a lip linner (like MAC's lip liner in Brick) and fill them in. Then use a red lipstick over it (like MAC's lipstick in Russian Red). Remove the extra by bloting a tissue. You're done!



The last optin is a Spring must have: pinky coral!! I love this combo: MAC's Viva Glam Nicky lipstic and MAC's Sheen Supreme LipGlass in Mango Sheen. Perfect!! It's my favourite lip combination for Spring/Summer 2012!!





Ok so that was it! Oh... wait!!!! Actually, some days ago I found this beautiful and amazing Prom Makeup tutorial made by Juicystar07 (probably my favourite makeup guru ever!!) that I decided to share with you!! It's perfect for any special occasion!! I just love it!!



Ok, now that's it!! :D

This was the end of my Prom series!!

I hope you guys enjoyed it and I hope you have a great Prom! I hope my tips helped you and, if you liked it, I might do other Prom series next year!!

Comment telling me how was your prom!! :-D

Also, follow me on twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/Ella9999 ), check my other blog ( http://sometimesinalifeofateenagegirl.blogspot.pt/ ) and my covers on youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Ella99997/videos )!
 
 
Hearts Hugs and Kisses.
 
With love,
Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment