Monday, May 28, 2012

May Favourites 2012!

Hey guys!

I decided that I'm going to start doing monthly favourites, so I hope you guys like it!

BTW I'll probably soon start doing actual beauty and fashion videos on youtube so here my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ella99997/videos For now I don't have any beauty or fashion videos but I'll have them soon! Mean while you can check my covers and tell me what you think ;)


Ok, let's start with the favourites!!



Clothes:

This month I only have one favourite clothing item, which is this shirt from Zara that I've been wearing a lot! When I'm in a "rock and roll" vibe, I put on this top, some denim shorts and my combat boots and I feel like a rocker ;)



Skin Care:

I also only have one item and this is my all time favourite moisturizer! It's Uriage's Hyséac MAT. It keeps my skin moisturized and mat through out the all day!





Makeup:

For makeup, I have some items. The first one is my all time favorite mascara: Maybelline's One by One! For an entire review, check this post: http://beautyandfashionwithella.blogspot.pt/2012/01/product-review.html


The second and third items are two lip glosses from Essence's Marble Mania collection! They are super cute, they smell really good and I love how they look on my lips! The peachy/orange one it's called "Peach and Mix" and the pinky/coral one it's called "Coral Whirl".



 My last makeup favourite it's a lipstick from MAC that I got in the beginning of May and I've been wearing and loving it since then! It's the Viva Glam Gaga I :D





Nail polish:


I actually have two nail polishes and both are Essence's Colour 3 nail polishes, which kind of makes them 6 nail polishes in 2!!! The first one it's called "A Walk In The Park" and the second one it's called "Boys Are Back In Town".





Body:

For body, I have two favourites: a body moisturizer (called "Touch Of Heaven"), which I love because it moisturizes my skin very well and it's smells super good, and a shower foam (called "Fujiyama"), which I love because I like it's consistency, how it feels on my body and it's smell! They're both from Rituals.




Scents:

This month I've been loving the "Exotic Guava" body splash from H&M (because it has a very summery scent).


And I've also been loving my Essence eau de toilette from the Urban Messages collection. It's one of my all time favourite perfumes!



Non-beauty favourites:

This month I only have two non-beauty favourites, and they're both songs.

We Are Young (covered by Alex Goot, Tiffany Alvord and Luke Conrad) 


And One More Time by Wellington.





Ok guys, so that was it for my first favourites post :D

I hope you liked it!! Leave a comment saying if you would like to see more of these posts every month and, also, tell me what YOUR May favourites are ;)


Follow me on twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/Ella9999 ), check my other blog ( http://sometimesinalifeofateenagegirl.blogspot.pt/ ) and my covers on youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Ella99997/videos )!


Hearts Hugs and Kisses.

With Love,
Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment