Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NEW BLOG: It's A Fashionable Life

Hey guys!!

So yeah, you read that title right!! I have a new blog!! WHAAAT??
I know I know... I already have 3, now I have one more, I'm a maniac, I know...

But guess what?? I love them all and I never get tired of it!!

So the new blog is called It's a Fashionable Life, and it's not only mine! Me and my BFF Cate came together to create this blog, that's not only going to be about fashion, beauty and style, but also about food (recipes, recommendations, etc.), decor, and simply all things lifestyle!

I know what you are thinking: since the blog will have many many posts about fashion and beauty, am I leaving this blog?

The answer is NO!!

The fashion world is so vast, I'm pretty sure I'll find stuff to write about on both blogs!! So yeah, Beauty and Fashion with Ella is going to keep going! The only change is that now it has a little brother... It's A Fashionable Life!!


I'll always have different posts on each one, so you'll never read repeated posts, I'll say that!!


To clarify it all a bit more, here's the video I made about it:







Well guys, that's it!


I really hope you give me, Cate and It's A Fashionable Life lots of love, and that you keep giving love to Beauty and Fashion with Ella as well!


Thank you so much for your support!! I adore you guys!!




My links:

Blogs:
It's A Fashionable Life
Randomly Random - My Life
Sometimes In a Life Of a Teenage Girl

YouTube:
Main Channel
Vlog Channel

Twitter:
Personal
EllaAndCate

Instagram:
Personal
EllaAndCate





Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment